Monday, October 10, 2011

Best Dressed of the Week

There were a lot of lovable outfits this week, but these are my three favorites:

                               Clémence Poésy                      Kirsten Dunst                        Milla Jovovich
                                    in Chanel                            in Derek Lam                 in Salvatore Ferragamo


I also love these though:

Jourdan Dunn in Roberto Cavalli: Don’t forget to notice the hair, make-up and clutch. She is perfect from head to toe.
Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli: Yes, normally I’m really more of a fan of somewhat crazy, over-the-top outfits, but I love the simplicity of this look. She looks so chic and modern. And those red nails are just the finishing touch!
Natalia Vodianova in Louis Vuitton: I love the different shades of blue, very modern and interesting. 


Carine Roitfeld in Givenchy: Okay, so the sunglasses may be a little too big, but she looks great in that outfit. I’m kind of in love with her skirt.
Freida Pinto in Versace: I’m a sucker for sequins. And feathers. So what’s not to love?
Olivia Palermo in Giambattista Valli: Like I said, sucker for feathers. And that pattern is pretty amazing too.

Rachel Bilson in Suno: As cute as ever.
Emily Blunt in Yves Saint Laurent: At first glance I wasn’t sure if I loved or hated this, but now I definitely love it. Those colors are incredible. Wearing that bright purple shirt with red lipstick is a pretty bold move, but I think she pulls it off.
Eliza Doolittle in Christopher Kane: I just love how she combines pink and orange like that. And the shoes are adorable too.