Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best Dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2012

Award season, also known as my favorite time of the year, has finally started!!

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of my finals so I was unable see the People's Choice Awards last night, and I might even miss the Critics' Choice Awards tonight and Sunday's Golden Globes, but of course I'll make time for Best Dressed lists... So, here are my favorite outfits from the People's Choice Awards 2012:

             The host, Kaley Cuoco, in Badgley Mischka      'Pretty Little Liars' actress Lucy Hale in Cengiz Abazoglu

                     ChloĆ« Moretz in Proenza Schouler          'Pretty Little Liars' actress Ashley Benson in Alice + Olivia

'How I Met Your Mother' actress Cobie Smulders in Reem Acra                Emma Stone in Gucci

                          Kristen Bell in Valentino                                               Miley Cyrus in David Koma

                  Ginnifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic             'The Vampire Diaries' actress Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab

                      Jennifer Lawrence in Viktor & Rolf                             Jennifer Morrison in Oscar de la Renta

                 'Glee' actress Lea Michele in Marchesa                      'Twilight' actress Ashley Greene in DKNY

Photos courtesy of hollywoodlife.com, redcarpet-fashionawards.com