Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PFW Couture Fall 2012: Armani Privé, Alexis Mabille, Chanel, Dior, Giambattista Valli and Versace

Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture kicked off on Sunday and here are my favorite looks from the deigners/brands that have presented their collections so far:

CHANEL
Who I think will wear it: Emma Stone, Dakota Fanning, Leighton Meester or Elizabeth Olsen.
ARMANI PRIVÉ
Who I think will wear it: Milla Jovovich, Fan Bingbing or Karolina Kurkova.

ARMANI PRIVÉ
Who I think will wear it: Jessica Chastain, Olivia Wilde, Jada Pinkett Smith or Malin Åkerman.

CHRISTIAN DIOR
Who I think will wear it: Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron or Marion Cotillard.

 CHRISTIAN DIOR
Who I think will wear it: Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lawrence or Zooey Deschanel.

CHRISTIAN DIOR
Who I think will wear it [without pants]: Diane Kruger, Leighton Meester, Ashley Greene or Jennifer Lawrence.

CHRISTIAN DIOR
Who I think will wear it: Gwyneth Paltrow or Tilda Swinton.

ALEXIS MABILLE
Who I think will wear it: Fan Bingbing, Bella Heathcote or Christina Ricci.

ALEXIS MABILLE
Who I think will wear it: Emma Stone, Rooney Mara, Elizabeth Banks or Zoe Saldana.

 GIAMBATTISTA VALLI
Who I think will wear it: Diane Kruger, Carrie Underwood, Emma Stone or Charlize Theron.

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI
Who I think will wear it: Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts or Emma Stone.

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI
Who I think will wear it: Jessica Biel, Keira Knightley, Florence Welch, Sonam Kapoor, Lana Del Rey, Olivia Wilde or Sarah Jessica Parker.

VERSACE
Who I think will wear it: Milla Jovovich, Cameron Diaz or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

VERSACE
Who I think will wear it: Malin Åkerman, Lea Michele or Kristen Stewart.

VERSACE
Who I think will wear it: Rachel McAdams, Eva Longoria, Angelababy or Kate Beckinsale.

VERSACE
Who I think will wear it: Freida Pinto, Blake Lively or Milla Jovovich.

VERSACE
Who I think will wear [a hopefully longer version of] it: Kristen Stewart or Selena Gomez.

Photos courtesy of style.com