Thursday, July 5, 2012

PFW Couture Fall 2012: Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier and Valentino

These are my favorite looks from Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier and Valentino, who have just presented their collections during Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture. (Click here to see some of the best looks from Armani, Alexis Mabille, Chanel, Dior, Giambattista Valli and Versace).

ELIE SAAB
Who I think will wear it: Keira Knightley, Florence Welch, Christina Ricci, Jessica Stam or Fan Bingbing.

 ELIE SAAB
Who I think will wear it: Emily Blunt, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Kelly Osbourne, Kate Winslet, Michelle Williams, Rachel McAdams, Taylor Swift, Emma Roberts or Katie Holmes.

 ELIE SAAB
Who I think will wear it: Leighton Meester, Lea Michele, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Chastain or Evan Rachel Wood.

 ELIE SAAB
Who I think will wear it: Blake Lively, Karolina Kurkova, Olivia Wilde, Milla Jovovich or Jada Pinkett Smith.

 ELIE SAAB
Who I think will wear it: Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, Eva Longoria, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley or Nina Dobrev.

 JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
Who I think will wear it: Shailene Woodley, Leighton Meester or Elle Fanning.

 JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
Who I think will wear it: Coco Rocha, Christina Ricci, Sarah Jessica Parker or Doutzen Kroes.

 JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
Who I think will wear it: January Jones, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or Kat Graham.

  VALENTINO
Who I think will wear it: Ashley Greene, Emma Watson, Diane Kruger, Solange Knowles, Kate Bosworth, Malin Åkerman or Rooney Mara.

 VALENTINO
Who I think will wear it: Christina Ricci, Florence Welch or Sarah Jessica Parker.

Photos courtesy of style.com