Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best Dressed of the Year! Number 22: Leighton Meester

Why Leighton Meester is my 22nd Best Dressed of the Year: I've always felt like Leighton isn't afraid to try new things and I absolutely love that about her. I do, however, think that she was even more fearless last year - she would have definitely been top 10 then, so I hope she steps it up again in 2012. She's had a lot going on in her personal life this year though, and I really admire how she always manages to look so 'together' despite all that. It's obvious that she makes an effort to dress fashionably and I love a woman who puts some time and thought into her outfits. And not to mention Blair Waldorf's style! I guess I can't exactly give Leighton credit for that, but Blair's stylish and slightly uptight wardrobe choices have been better than ever this season!

Photos courtesy of instyle.com, redcarpet-fashionawards.com