Monday, December 19, 2011

Best Dressed of the Year! Number 25: Kirsten Dunst

Since 2011 is coming to an end, I've put together a Best Dressed of the Year list with my personal 25 favorites. I'll reveal about two fashion icons a day (number 1 on New Year's, of course) and include some of the best outfits they've worn this year!

Why Kirsten Dunst is my 25th Best Dressed of the Year: There were a lot of celebrities figthing for the 25th spot, but I finally decided to give it to Dunst because I've come to love her feminine style this year. She's been saying that she's tried to dress in a more sophisticated way lately, and it really shows. I just love how she has the ability to look classy while still keeping her outfits fun and interesting.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com, redcarpet-fashionawards.com