Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best Dressed of the Year! Number 23: Rachel Bilson

Why Rachel Bilson is my 23rd Best Dressed of the Year: Rachel Bilson has been one of my favorite style icons for many years, and she's basically one of the reasons why I became interested in fashion in the first place. I have to admit I wish she'd take some more risks though. She always looks super chic and fashionable, but her choices feel quite 'safe', and where's the fun in that? I always love her shoes though. There are just so many people in Hollywood who don't pay enough attention to the their footwear, but in Rachel Bilson's case, the shoes really take her outfits to the next level. Basically, she knows what works for her and she sticks to it, and sure, I wouldn't mind a crazy outfit now and then, but she always looks fabulous so I can't really complain!

Photos courtesy of redcarpet-fashionawards.com, instyle.com