Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fashion at the Teen Choice Awards


Being that I’m a Vampire Diaries and Twilight fan, I’ve been looking forward to seeing these sexy vamps on the Carpet tonight for quite some time. Ian Somerhalder is always handsome and Robert Pattinson is just beautiful no matter what he wears. I’m really looking forward to seeing what Nina Dobrev and Katerina Graham are wearing, because Nina looked stunning at the Emmys last year and Kat has a great fashion sense. I feel like Nina might play it safe though, and that’s just boring. I really hope Kristen Stewart’s there; she's made some interesting and stylish (yes, believe it or not, that girl’s been rocking it on the red carpet for a while now) wardrobe choices lately!

Also, I know that Rachel Bilson will be there and that makes me so happy since she’s not always present at these events. I’m definitely curious about what she’ll be wearing, being the fashion goddess that she is. Since the new Harry Potter movie and Emma Watson are nominated, I’m also hoping Emma’s there; she’s been a risk-taker on the red carpet lately and I love it! And Monte Carlo is nominated, so I’m looking forward to seeing Leighton Meester! Other stars (that I’m guessing will be there) that I’m looking forward to seeing on the carpet are Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, the Pretty Little Liars cast (the show is nominated and Lucy Hale is nominated for female TV star), Blake Lively and Emma Roberts. And Kaley Cuoco will be hosting. Love that girl.

I am such a huge Marchesa fan when it comes to carpet events, and they’ve been tweeting that they have some dresses to make for the TCAs, so I’m curious to see who’s wearing that.

I'm so excited - I’ve decided to pull an all-nighter (as the show starts around 1 A.M here). If you’re outside the US and, like me, have trouble finding live streams whenever there’s an award show, you can watch ‘Teen Choice Red Carpet and Backstage Live’ here
 (at least it seems like it works for everyone. GOD, I hope so!) and I’ve also been told that we can watch the show here. Enjoy!