Monday, August 15, 2011

Trendy accessories FW '11

I've talked a lot about fall trends in terms of clothes (here and here), but let's not forget about accessories. After all, the details are often the finishing touch that make an outfit interesting.




Collar necklaces will definitely be a hot trend this fall. I must say, this is one of my favorite
accessories-trends; I'm dying to try it! These are Lanvin (left) and Michael Kors (right) designs.



Short gloves were also common on the runway this year when the FW '11 trends were shown. Normally, I prefer
leather gloves, but out of these two I like the Prada gloves (right) more than the leather Marc Jacobs gloves (left)



And then there's the lace-up boots trend. I actually really like the boots above, but it's just not me. I'm a fan of
people who break out of their comfort zones and try new things though, so maybe I'll by a pair... We'll see - I
might chicken out - I'll let you know. Anyway, these are Christian Dior (left) and Louis Vuitton (right) designs.



Skins (for example reptile prints) are also trendy this fall (keep in mind that they don't need to
be real though). I actually bought a purse similar to the ones above when I was in Copenhagen
a few weeks ago, I really like it. These are Bottega Veneta (left) and Gucci (right) designs.



And stacked heels. Is there anyone who doesn't love this trend? They're beautiful and chic and they're easy
to walk in. It's a win-win! I love love love the Fendi heels (left) - there's even some color blocking going
on there; why not combine two trends, you know?! The Tommy Hilfiger shoes (right) are also very cool.

Images from fashionmagazine.com