Monday, August 15, 2011

R-Patz wants to do what?!

Twilight's Kellan Lutz and Robert Pattinson are thinking about doing a clothing line together. No, I'm not kidding.


You may know that Lutz, together with Danny Guez (founder of Dylan George), recently designed a ready-to-wear men's line called The Abbot + Main by Dylan George which launches this fall. Apparently Rob didn't know that Kellan Lutz was doing a men's line and Lutz said that: "[Rob's] like ‘I should do one' and I'm like ‘Oh'. And he found out I was doing one and he's like ‘Really?' It was really funny. He wants to do one too."

And at the WWE SummerSlam Party a few days ago Lutz said, and I quote: "Rob and I were talking about doing a clothing line together."

It's hilarious. But it's also a great idea. Rob needs to let go of his "I'm-too-cool-to-care-about-anything"-attitude and Kellan Lutz is just so adorable when he designs clothes and still manages to have that tough guy image. I just hope he was serious. You never know with him.

Get the full story here.