Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Venice Film Festival

The Venice Film Festival began today and I have to say, there have already been some pret-ty impressive Red Carpet looks. I've actually liked every single one I've seen so far! Here are some outfits from tonight's The Ides of March premiere:

Vittoria Puccini
I. Am. Speechless.

Marisa Tomei
I don't know if I love that necklace detail, but it definitely makes the outfit interesting and original. And I do love the color and the simple design of the dress.

Diane Kruger
Does Diane ever get it wrong?
I'll admit that I prefer the runway version of the dress, but she still looks remarkable.

Bianca Brandolini D'Adda
Gooooooooorgeous!

Evan Rachel Wood
This dress isn't remotely boring, but the shooooes - the shoes are another story. All in all though, cool outfit!

Photos courtesy of redcarpet-fashionawards.com