Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian's many wedding dresses

I love this whole white bridesmaids thing that's trendy right now. Kate Middleton did it. Kate Moss did it. And now Kim Kardashian. I've always had trouble deciding what I would like my bridesmaids to wear. I've been thinking red, maybe dark brown... but, of course: white!

Another slightly odd thing Kim did at her wedding was to wear three wedding dresses (all designed by Vera Wang):




Number 1. This is the same as the one she's wearing in the first photo



Number 2. This is a typical Vera Wang wedding dress (pretty similar to Hilary Duff's, isn't it?)



Number 3
I'm not blown away by any of them, but my favorite is definitely number 2. I love seeing what you think though, so I'm putting it up to a poll:





Photos via fashionista.com