Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Parisian Chic at Topshop

As much as I love this weather (except when it’s too warm – that, I hate), I’m really looking forward to winter this year. It’s usually freakishly cold here, but this year I’ll be in Paris and I’m sure the fall and winter fashion will be even better there; everyone will be walking around in beautiful, sophisticated coats and cute beret hats (well, at least that’s my stereotypical view). Here are my Parisian Chic Topshop Favorites for this fall:

1. Magenta Contrast Bow Beret. Order it here.
2. Dolly Necklace. Order it here.
3. Mustard Daisy Print Pyjama Style Jacket. Order it here.
4. Cream Faux Fur Fairisle Palm Warmers. Order it here.
5. Tan Contrast Pocket Tassel Chain Strap Bag. Order it here.
6. Flower Stencil Blouse by Yuki. Order it here.
7. Shadow Floral Tapered Trousers. Order it here.
8. Jersey Boucle Crop Jacket. Order it here.
9. Green Double Bow Keeper Leather Belt. Order it here.
10. Mustard Heart Lock Cross Body Frame Bag. Order it here.
11. Pets Rock Tee. Order it here.
12. Mustard Velvet Tie Double Breasted Coat. Order it here.