Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Marc Jacobs and Mario Testino talk about Kate Moss and her wedding

I love this video of Marc Jacobs, Candy Pratts Price, Mario Sorrenti, Camilla Nickerson and Mario Testino talking about Kate Moss, or rather, praising her. Marc talks about how "very, very rare, if not totally unique" she is, while Testino talks about how "she's a perfume, not a cologne" (of course...) and Nickerson says that Kate's wedding "was one of the best nights of [her] life."


The clips from their wedding are adorable. She and Jamie look SO CUTE together! It almost makes me want to barf how in love they seem to be though. Then again, if there's one day when you're allowed to be disgustingly happy and rub it in everyone's faces I guess that would be on your wedding day.

But the best part of the video is obviously Marc Jacobs. SO HOT! If there were ever a reason I'd want to be a guy, it would be so I could date him. And oooh, his voice. I love his voice. Such a perfect human being.

Video courtesy of Vogue