Monday, August 22, 2011

Statement-Makers I Love!

I've been really drawn to all kinds of statement-making pieces lately: clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags... you name it. In fact, I've decided to make some posts about the best "statement-makers" I found when I was looking through InStyle's "Obsessed" category. There were a lot of different pieces, but I picked out my favorites and here are some of them:

Me? Loving sequins at the moment? Nooo, what makes you think that?!

1. Balmain Embroidered Skirt With Mirrors
2. Damaris Alluring Bra
3. Jason Wu Beaded Tank
4. Dries Van Noten Dylan Dress
5. J. Crew Collection Sequin Shell Jacket
6. Pierre Hardy Paillette T-Straps
7. Rue du Mail Sequin Vest
8. Philippe Audibert Mitaine Glove
9. Sass & Bide This Isn't An Artform Jumpsuit

Photos courtesy of InStyle.com