Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fashion at the VMAs - so far

Watching MTV Video Music Awards! So many lovely outfits:

Zoe Saldana
Selena Gomez
Beyoncé (who just announced she's pregnant!!)
Taylor Lautner
Kelly Rowland
Katy Perry (and Russell Brand)

Other interesting outfits:

Nicki Minaj. Not a very practical outfit, I could barely hear
what she was saying when she was being interviewed.
Justin Bieber. I don't know about this. I don't get why he always dresses like a hip hop artist, well, at least
when it comes to accessories. His rings are huge. What do you think about those glasses? I can't decide...
Kim Kardashian. No, I think this dress looks terrible on her. Or just terrible, period.
Miley Cyrus. Again, I'm conflicted. I like the fact that she chose a long, sophisticated dress, but I feel like
there's something I don't like here (the print, probably). Hm, yeah, I have to think about that for a while. 
Britney Spears (and Jason Trawick). I might have liked this if she hadn't worn a belt...
Photos via twitter.com/MTV