Monday, August 1, 2011

Vera Wang designs Kim Kardashian's wedding dress

This is great news! Here's what Kim wrote about it on her blog:

"I am so excited to reveal that Vera Wang is my wedding dress designer. Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!
I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day."

Of course she can! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Here are some other celebs that married in Vera Wang:


Hilary Duff (and Mike Comrie)

Alicia Keys (and Swizz Beatz)

Alyssa Milano (and David Bugliari)

Ivanka Trump (and Jared Kushner)

Brooklyn Decker (and Andy Roddick)

Victoria Beckham (and David Beckham)